Heat Resistant / Hot Work Metal Billets, Slabs, and Blooms
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
Nitronic 60 is truly an all purpose metal. This fully austenitic alloy was originally designed as a temperature alloy, and subsequently has good high temperature properties for temperatures around 1800 ºF. The oxidation resistance of Nitronic 60 is similar to Type 309 S.S., and far superior to... [See More]
- Features: Superalloy; Wear Resistant; Wrought; Austenitic; Corrosion Resistant; Heat Resistant
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; UNS
- Type: Stainless; Alloy
- UTS: 95000 to 105000
from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C18000 Copper Chromium Nickel Silicon RWMA Class III. Economical high strength, high conductivity copper base alloy. It is a heat treatable copper base alloy and its excellent properties are obtained largely through heat treatment. Its properties combine high hardness, strength and wear resistance... [See More]
- Features: Wear Resistant; Extruded (optional feature); Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn (optional feature); Heat Resistant
- UNS Number: 18000
- Type: Copper; Pure, Unalloyed or Very Low Alloy Additions
- Specifications: CDA; UNS; RWMA Class III