UNS Metal Billets, Slabs, and Blooms
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
NITRONIC 50 Stainless Steel provides a combination of corrosion resistance and strength not found in any other commercial material available in its price range. This austenitic stainless has corrosion resistance greater than that provided by Types 316 and 316L, plus approximately twice the yield... [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS
- UTS: 100000
- Type: Stainless; Alloy
- Yield Strength (YS): 55000
from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C18000 Copper Chromium Nickel Silicon RWMA Class III. Economical high strength, high conductivity copper base alloy. It is a heat treatable copper base alloy and its excellent properties are obtained largely through heat treatment. Its properties combine high hardness, strength and wear resistance... [See More]
- Specifications: CDA; UNS; RWMA Class III
- UNS Number: 18000
- Type: Copper; Pure, Unalloyed or Very Low Alloy Additions
- Applications: Wear resistant parts or tooling