Electronics Anaerobic Adhesives and Anaerobic Sealants
from ThreeBond International, Inc.
Electrically Conductive Resins. These Electrically conductive resin can connect multiple electrical contacts simultaneously and make it possible to create an electrical connection in materials that cannot be soldered. They are electro-conductive resins made up of synthetic resin and a conductive... [See More]
- Industry: Automotive; Electronics
- Composition: Filled
- Chemical System: Silicone
- Substrate Compatibility: Rubber or Elastomer
from Chemence Inc.
Krylex KU3064 is a revolutionary odorless light curing cyanoacrylate adhesive. It is designed for bonding applications that require very rapid fixture, fillet cure or surface cure. The UV / visible light cure properties facilitate rapid curing of exposed surface areas while the moisture curing... [See More]
- Industry: Electronics; Sanitary; OEM or Industrial; Printing, Medical use and General Industrial Assembly
- Substrate Compatibility: Plastic
- Chemical System: Cyanoacrylate
- Viscosity: 10 to 30