Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS) 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing Services
from Proto Labs, Inc.
Additive Manufacturing. 1 to 50+ parts shipped in 1 to 7 days. Proto Labs' additive manufacturing (3D printing) service produces custom prototypes and functional, end-use parts within days. We offer three advanced processes - stereolithography (SL), selective laser sintering (SLS) and direct metal... [See More]
- Capabilities: Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS); Stereolithography (SLA); Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- Certifications / Quality Requirements: ISO 9001:2008 Certified; ITAR Registered
- Company Information: Proto Labs is the world’s fastest source for custom prototypes and low-volume production parts. We're a technology-enabled company that uses rapid additive manufacturing, CNC machining and injection molding technologies to produce parts within days. The result is an unprecedented speed-to-market value for product designers and engineers worldwide.
from FKM Sintertechnik GmbH
SLS - Selective Laser Sintering. Functional products directly from 3D data. Products are created by selectively fusing layers of powder material Selective Laser Sintering made of materials with wide-ranging properties specially developed for the process. Optionally, the surfaces can be refined by... [See More]
- Capabilities: Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS); Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- Certifications / Quality Requirements: ISO 9001; ISO 14001
- Company Information: We are Germany’s pioneers of Selective Laser Sintering and have been part of a revolutionary re-thinking process in the industry since 1994.