Northeast US Only 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing Services
from Stock Drive Products & Sterling Instrument - SDP/SI
PROTOTYPING & LOW VOLUME PRODUCTION. 3D printing can get your projects into production faster and reduce tooling costs. Well-designed 3D printed parts are similar to those made with injection molding. Use our 3D printing service to verify your design for form, fit, and function before investing... [See More]
- Company Information: Stock Drive Products/Sterling Instrument provides mechanical based design, engineering and manufacturing services for medical, aerospace, industrial and commercial applications.
- Certifications / Quality Requirements: ISO 9001:2015 + AS9100D Certified; Boeing BQMS Certified; ITAR Compliant - DDTC Registered; R.E.A.C.H Compliant; RoHS Compliant; ISO Class 7 Cleanroom
from Empire Group
Empire Group can help you bring 3D printing from prototypes to production with Design for Additive Manufacturing (DFAM) expertise and the latest printing technologies. Our experts and engineers will flex to meet your product development needs from start to finish. Because of recent advancements in... [See More]
- Company Information: Empire Group is the go-to service provider for all facets of product development- from design and engineering to prototype, to low-mid volume production
- Capabilities: Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM); Polyjet; Stereolithography (SLA); Design for Additive Manufacturing (DFAM), Multi Jet Function (MJF), Micro DLP
Whether it is for a quick turn prototype or a geometrically complex component that can ’t be machined, Precipart employs various types of proprietary high precision additive manufacturing technologies for sintered metals as well as ceramics. Benefits of Additive Manufacturing. Freedom of... [See More]
- Company Information: Precipart is a global company engaged in the engineering, design and manufacture of high precision custom solutions. We provide mechanical components, assemblies, gears and motion control solutions to the most recognized names in the medical, aerospace and industrial markets.
- Capabilities: Micro Laser Sintering – MLS
from Advanced Powder Products, Inc.
Printalloy® is your fastest and lowest cost way to acquire metal components that meet the MPIF standard 35 properties. Since this method does not require tooling, your lead time to real MIM parts is reduced allowing them to hit the market faster than the competition. Why Printalloy®?No tooling... [See More]
- Company Information: Manufacturing small, intricate, high-volume components is often costly and hard to scale. At APP, our proprietary technology harnesses the power of metal injection molding (MIM) and 3D metal printing to maximize the affordability, scalability, and performance of your product. Our mission is: “To Be America’s Best & Biggest Metal Injection Molding Company” by using technology and manufacturing to solve problems and create opportunity for all who engage with APP.