Midwest US Only 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing Services
from Tech Rim Standards, LLC
NEED AN ALTERNATIVE TO GETTING YOUR CUSTOM NC DETAILS?. Tech Rim Standards offers high quality and affordable 3D-printing solutions. Whether you have a detail you need printed, or prefer for our team to come up with a specialty solution, you can count on us to get the job done. [See More]
We are a determined team of engineers, builders, and innovators committed to pushing the boundaries of manufacturing excellence.
At Tech Rim, we pride ourselves on our ability to meet and exceed expectations.
We supply our customers with standard and custom components to aid in automation and tool building.
The world of manufacturing changes constantly, which is why our customers rely on us for quick solutions and response times to keep projects moving forward.
from Xcentric Mold & Engineering
Xcentric offers a range of Additive Manufacturing technologies to Support Projects of all Types. Additive Manufacturing Compliments Injection Molding. In recent years Additive Manufacturing (AM) has won attention in a number of industries due to the certification of AM processes and materials as... [See More]
- Company Information: Xcentric provides consulting, prototyping, pre-production, and production services for a wide range of industries. We are a US Manufacturer – every mold is made and all production is run in one of our two Michigan-based facilities. Our core rapid manufacturing expertise: Injection Molding, CNC Machining, and Additive Manufacturing.
- Capabilities: Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM); Polyjet; Stereolithography (SLA); Selective Laser Melting (SLM); Selective Laser Sintering (SLS); DLP Printing; Multi Jet Function; Binder Jet Printing
- Certifications / Quality Requirements: ISO 9001:2015, UL & ITAR
from Proto Labs, Inc.
Additive Manufacturing. 1 to 50+ parts shipped in 1 to 7 days. Proto Labs' additive manufacturing (3D printing) service produces custom prototypes and functional, end-use parts within days. We offer three advanced processes - stereolithography (SL), selective laser sintering (SLS) and direct metal... [See More]
- Company Information: Proto Labs is the world’s fastest source for custom prototypes and low-volume production parts. We're a technology-enabled company that uses rapid additive manufacturing, CNC machining and injection molding technologies to produce parts within days. The result is an unprecedented speed-to-market value for product designers and engineers worldwide.
- Capabilities: Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS); Stereolithography (SLA); Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- Certifications / Quality Requirements: ISO 9001:2008 Certified; ITAR Registered