United States Only 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing Services
from Tech Rim Standards, LLC
NEED AN ALTERNATIVE TO GETTING YOUR CUSTOM NC DETAILS?. Tech Rim Standards offers high quality and affordable 3D-printing solutions. Whether you have a detail you need printed, or prefer for our team to come up with a specialty solution, you can count on us to get the job done. [See More]
We are a determined team of engineers, builders, and innovators committed to pushing the boundaries of manufacturing excellence.
At Tech Rim, we pride ourselves on our ability to meet and exceed expectations.
We supply our customers with standard and custom components to aid in automation and tool building.
The world of manufacturing changes constantly, which is why our customers rely on us for quick solutions and response times to keep projects moving forward.
from Stock Drive Products & Sterling Instrument - SDP/SI
PROTOTYPING & LOW VOLUME PRODUCTION. 3D printing can get your projects into production faster and reduce tooling costs. Well-designed 3D printed parts are similar to those made with injection molding. Use our 3D printing service to verify your design for form, fit, and function before investing... [See More]
- Company Information: Stock Drive Products/Sterling Instrument provides mechanical based design, engineering and manufacturing services for medical, aerospace, industrial and commercial applications.
- Certifications / Quality Requirements: ISO 9001:2015 + AS9100D Certified; Boeing BQMS Certified; ITAR Compliant - DDTC Registered; R.E.A.C.H Compliant; RoHS Compliant; ISO Class 7 Cleanroom
from Xcentric Mold & Engineering
Xcentric offers a range of Additive Manufacturing technologies to Support Projects of all Types. Additive Manufacturing Compliments Injection Molding. In recent years Additive Manufacturing (AM) has won attention in a number of industries due to the certification of AM processes and materials as... [See More]
- Company Information: Xcentric provides consulting, prototyping, pre-production, and production services for a wide range of industries. We are a US Manufacturer – every mold is made and all production is run in one of our two Michigan-based facilities. Our core rapid manufacturing expertise: Injection Molding, CNC Machining, and Additive Manufacturing.
- Capabilities: Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM); Polyjet; Stereolithography (SLA); Selective Laser Melting (SLM); Selective Laser Sintering (SLS); DLP Printing; Multi Jet Function; Binder Jet Printing
- Certifications / Quality Requirements: ISO 9001:2015, UL & ITAR
from Advanced Powder Products, Inc.
Printalloy® is your fastest and lowest cost way to acquire metal components that meet the MPIF standard 35 properties. Since this method does not require tooling, your lead time to real MIM parts is reduced allowing them to hit the market faster than the competition. Why Printalloy®?No tooling... [See More]
- Company Information: Manufacturing small, intricate, high-volume components is often costly and hard to scale. At APP, our proprietary technology harnesses the power of metal injection molding (MIM) and 3D metal printing to maximize the affordability, scalability, and performance of your product. Our mission is: “To Be America’s Best & Biggest Metal Injection Molding Company” by using technology and manufacturing to solve problems and create opportunity for all who engage with APP.
from Boker's, Inc.
3D Printing Prototyping Services. Boker's offers additive manufacturing (3D printing) to provide customers with 3D prototypes. With our Stratasys 3D Printer, you ’ll be able to see how your product will turn out in advance. No more guess work or uncertainty. Only precision. This service allows... [See More]
Boker's, Inc., has been a quality metal stamping and washer manufacturer of precision metal stampings, washers, spacers and shims since 1919. Custom stamping capabilities covers a complete range of sizes up to 12" x 12" (flat) with thicknesses from .005" to .134" and deep draws of up to 3" deep and 8" in diameter. Boker's is AS9100C and ISO 9001:2008 certified and woman owned company.
- Capabilities: 3D Printing
- Certifications / Quality Requirements: ISO 9001:2008
from Empire Group
Empire Group can help you bring 3D printing from prototypes to production with Design for Additive Manufacturing (DFAM) expertise and the latest printing technologies. Our experts and engineers will flex to meet your product development needs from start to finish. Because of recent advancements in... [See More]
- Company Information: Empire Group is the go-to service provider for all facets of product development- from design and engineering to prototype, to low-mid volume production
- Capabilities: Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM); Polyjet; Stereolithography (SLA); Design for Additive Manufacturing (DFAM), Multi Jet Function (MJF), Micro DLP
Whether it is for a quick turn prototype or a geometrically complex component that can ’t be machined, Precipart employs various types of proprietary high precision additive manufacturing technologies for sintered metals as well as ceramics. Benefits of Additive Manufacturing. Freedom of... [See More]
- Company Information: Precipart is a global company engaged in the engineering, design and manufacture of high precision custom solutions. We provide mechanical components, assemblies, gears and motion control solutions to the most recognized names in the medical, aerospace and industrial markets.
- Capabilities: Micro Laser Sintering – MLS
from Proto Labs, Inc.
Additive Manufacturing. 1 to 50+ parts shipped in 1 to 7 days. Proto Labs' additive manufacturing (3D printing) service produces custom prototypes and functional, end-use parts within days. We offer three advanced processes - stereolithography (SL), selective laser sintering (SLS) and direct metal... [See More]
- Company Information: Proto Labs is the world’s fastest source for custom prototypes and low-volume production parts. We're a technology-enabled company that uses rapid additive manufacturing, CNC machining and injection molding technologies to produce parts within days. The result is an unprecedented speed-to-market value for product designers and engineers worldwide.
- Capabilities: Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS); Stereolithography (SLA); Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- Certifications / Quality Requirements: ISO 9001:2008 Certified; ITAR Registered