Stereolithography (SLA) 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing Services
Get your 3D printed parts in as fast as 3 days 3D printing or additive manufacturing (AM) is any of various processes for making a three-dimensional object of almost any shape from a 3D model or other electronic data source primarily through additive processes in which successive layers of material... [See More]
- Capabilities: Stereolithography (SLA); Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- Certifications / Quality Requirements: ISO 9001:2015
- Company Information: RPWORLD is one of the leading manufacturing services providers for rapid prototyping and end-use production. Its one-stop manufacturing capabilities range from CNC Machining, Injection Molding and 3D Printing help you get custom parts within quick turnaround times.
from Proto Labs, Inc.
Additive Manufacturing. 1 to 50+ parts shipped in 1 to 7 days. Proto Labs' additive manufacturing (3D printing) service produces custom prototypes and functional, end-use parts within days. We offer three advanced processes - stereolithography (SL), selective laser sintering (SLS) and direct metal... [See More]
- Capabilities: Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS); Stereolithography (SLA); Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- Certifications / Quality Requirements: ISO 9001:2008 Certified; ITAR Registered
- Company Information: Proto Labs is the world’s fastest source for custom prototypes and low-volume production parts. We're a technology-enabled company that uses rapid additive manufacturing, CNC machining and injection molding technologies to produce parts within days. The result is an unprecedented speed-to-market value for product designers and engineers worldwide.
from Xcentric Mold & Engineering
Xcentric offers a range of Additive Manufacturing technologies to Support Projects of all Types. Additive Manufacturing Compliments Injection Molding. In recent years Additive Manufacturing (AM) has won attention in a number of industries due to the certification of AM processes and materials as... [See More]
- Capabilities: Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM); Polyjet; Stereolithography (SLA); Selective Laser Melting (SLM); Selective Laser Sintering (SLS); DLP Printing; Multi Jet Function; Binder Jet Printing
- Certifications / Quality Requirements: ISO 9001:2015, UL & ITAR
- Company Information: Xcentric provides consulting, prototyping, pre-production, and production services for a wide range of industries. We are a US Manufacturer – every mold is made and all production is run in one of our two Michigan-based facilities. Our core rapid manufacturing expertise: Injection Molding, CNC Machining, and Additive Manufacturing.
from Empire Group
Empire Group can help you bring 3D printing from prototypes to production with Design for Additive Manufacturing (DFAM) expertise and the latest printing technologies. Our experts and engineers will flex to meet your product development needs from start to finish. Because of recent advancements in... [See More]
- Capabilities: Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM); Polyjet; Stereolithography (SLA); Design for Additive Manufacturing (DFAM), Multi Jet Function (MJF), Micro DLP
- Company Information: Empire Group is the go-to service provider for all facets of product development- from design and engineering to prototype, to low-mid volume production