Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing Services
Get your 3D printed parts in as fast as 3 days 3D printing or additive manufacturing (AM) is any of various processes for making a three-dimensional object of almost any shape from a 3D model or other electronic data source primarily through additive processes in which successive layers of material... [See More]
- Capabilities: Stereolithography (SLA); Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- Certifications / Quality Requirements: ISO 9001:2015
- Company Information: RPWORLD is one of the leading manufacturing services providers for rapid prototyping and end-use production. Its one-stop manufacturing capabilities range from CNC Machining, Injection Molding and 3D Printing help you get custom parts within quick turnaround times.
from FKM Sintertechnik GmbH
SLS - Selective Laser Sintering. Functional products directly from 3D data. Products are created by selectively fusing layers of powder material Selective Laser Sintering made of materials with wide-ranging properties specially developed for the process. Optionally, the surfaces can be refined by... [See More]
- Capabilities: Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS); Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- Certifications / Quality Requirements: ISO 9001; ISO 14001
- Company Information: We are Germany’s pioneers of Selective Laser Sintering and have been part of a revolutionary re-thinking process in the industry since 1994.
from Xcentric Mold & Engineering
Xcentric offers a range of Additive Manufacturing technologies to Support Projects of all Types. Additive Manufacturing Compliments Injection Molding. In recent years Additive Manufacturing (AM) has won attention in a number of industries due to the certification of AM processes and materials as... [See More]
- Capabilities: Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM); Polyjet; Stereolithography (SLA); Selective Laser Melting (SLM); Selective Laser Sintering (SLS); DLP Printing; Multi Jet Function; Binder Jet Printing
- Certifications / Quality Requirements: ISO 9001:2015, UL & ITAR
- Company Information: Xcentric provides consulting, prototyping, pre-production, and production services for a wide range of industries. We are a US Manufacturer – every mold is made and all production is run in one of our two Michigan-based facilities. Our core rapid manufacturing expertise: Injection Molding, CNC Machining, and Additive Manufacturing.
from Proto Labs, Inc.
Additive Manufacturing. 1 to 50+ parts shipped in 1 to 7 days. Proto Labs' additive manufacturing (3D printing) service produces custom prototypes and functional, end-use parts within days. We offer three advanced processes - stereolithography (SL), selective laser sintering (SLS) and direct metal... [See More]
- Capabilities: Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS); Stereolithography (SLA); Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- Certifications / Quality Requirements: ISO 9001:2008 Certified; ITAR Registered
- Company Information: Proto Labs is the world’s fastest source for custom prototypes and low-volume production parts. We're a technology-enabled company that uses rapid additive manufacturing, CNC machining and injection molding technologies to produce parts within days. The result is an unprecedented speed-to-market value for product designers and engineers worldwide.