Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing Services
Xometry's online 3D printing service offers seven 3D printing processes so whether you are making prototypes or high-definition production parts, you can find one that meets your needs. [See More]
- Capabilities: Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS); Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM); Polyjet; Stereolithography (SLA); Selective Laser Sintering (SLS); Carbon DLS
- Certifications / Quality Requirements: ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D
- Company Information: Xometry launched in 2014 and has grown rapidly, driven by the ease of our instant quoting platform, our manufacturing expertise and our relentless devotion to helping customers with their project engineering needs. Our capabilities include CNC Machining, Sheet Metal Fabrication, Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS), Selective Laser Sintering (SLS), Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM), HP Multi Jet Fusion, PolyJet 3D, Die Casting, Metal Stamping, Extrusion, Urethane Casting, and Injection Molding.
- Location: Gaithersburg, MD
from Xcentric Mold & Engineering
Xcentric offers a range of Additive Manufacturing technologies to Support Projects of all Types. Additive Manufacturing Compliments Injection Molding. In recent years Additive Manufacturing (AM) has won attention in a number of industries due to the certification of AM processes and materials as... [See More]
- Capabilities: Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM); Polyjet; Stereolithography (SLA); Selective Laser Melting (SLM); Selective Laser Sintering (SLS); DLP Printing; Multi Jet Function; Binder Jet Printing
- Certifications / Quality Requirements: ISO 9001:2015, UL & ITAR
- Company Information: Xcentric provides consulting, prototyping, pre-production, and production services for a wide range of industries. We are a US Manufacturer – every mold is made and all production is run in one of our two Michigan-based facilities. Our core rapid manufacturing expertise: Injection Molding, CNC Machining, and Additive Manufacturing.
- Location: Two Michigan-based facilities; Clinton and Shelby
from Proto Labs, Inc.
Additive Manufacturing. 1 to 50+ parts shipped in 1 to 7 days. Proto Labs' additive manufacturing (3D printing) service produces custom prototypes and functional, end-use parts within days. We offer three advanced processes - stereolithography (SL), selective laser sintering (SLS) and direct metal... [See More]
- Capabilities: Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS); Stereolithography (SLA); Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- Certifications / Quality Requirements: ISO 9001:2008 Certified; ITAR Registered
- Company Information: Proto Labs is the world’s fastest source for custom prototypes and low-volume production parts. We're a technology-enabled company that uses rapid additive manufacturing, CNC machining and injection molding technologies to produce parts within days. The result is an unprecedented speed-to-market value for product designers and engineers worldwide.
- Location: Locations serving North America and the European Union
from FKM Sintertechnik GmbH
SLS - Selective Laser Sintering. Functional products directly from 3D data. Products are created by selectively fusing layers of powder material Selective Laser Sintering made of materials with wide-ranging properties specially developed for the process. Optionally, the surfaces can be refined by... [See More]
- Capabilities: Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS); Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- Certifications / Quality Requirements: ISO 9001; ISO 14001
- Company Information: We are Germany’s pioneers of Selective Laser Sintering and have been part of a revolutionary re-thinking process in the industry since 1994.
- Location: Located in Biedenkopf, Germany