Ceramic Abrasive Discs Datasheets
from Advanced Abrasives Corp.
Abrasive Lapping Films. We offer abrasive lapping films and papers in sheets, discs, rolls and belts with diamond, aluminum oxide, silicon carbide and cerium oxide coatings in a wide range of particle sizes from mesh size down to sub-micron. Typical applications include precision fine grinding /... [See More]
- Type: Aluminum Oxide (optional feature); Silicon Carbide (optional feature); Ceramic (optional feature); Diamond (optional feature); Cerium Oxide
- System: Micron Graded
- Disc / Backing Type: Film (optional feature); Paper (optional feature); Superabrasive (optional feature)
- Applications & Materials Abraded: Electronics; Finishing and Deburring; Polishing, Lapping or Precision Surfacing (Fine to Superfine Grits); Ophthalmic or Optical; Optical Fibers
from Flexovit USA, Inc.
Ceramic blends and full ceramic grain on heavy duty fiber backing. Electrostatic manufacturing process ensures that each grain has the sharpest projection for optimal performance. CG24. Made from 100% ceramic grain. The best rate-of-cut and disc life. Heavy stock removal and weld grinding on mild... [See More]
- Type: Ceramic
- Outer / OD: 4.50
- Disc / Backing Type: Fibre
- Bore / Shank: 0.875
from VMC Technical Assistance Corp.
Alpha Ceramica Buff is the key to the difference between a standard polished edge and a deep glossy finish. A heat compressed disc that combines Tin oxide and Aluminium oxide with a natural fiber in a flexible disc. -No large amount of water required -No dangerous chemicals necessary to achieve high... [See More]
- Type: Ceramic; Diamond
- Outer / OD: 4.00
- Disc / Backing Type: Superabrasive