from General Magnaplate Corporation
General Magnaplate's surface-enhancement coatings have been engineered to provide metal parts and other substrates with corrosion and chemical resistance, super-hardness and dry lubrication. These coatings impart properties that ensure longer life spans and greater reliability, consequently reducing... [See More]
- Materials: Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium; Exotic Metals; Aluminum; Carbide; Ceramic; Composites; Copper / Copper Alloys; Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Precious Metals; Stainless Steel
- Capabilities: Material Selection / Design Assistance; Research & Development; Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD); Hard Coating
- Company Information: General Magnaplate provides engineered coatings. They have facilities around the world and all North American plants are ISO 9001:2008 certified. Many coatings meet FDA, USDA, and AgriCanada standards, and federal and military spec requirements.
- Certifications / Standards: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; RoHS; FDA Compliant; ISO 9001:2008
from Raytheon ELCAN Optical Technologies
When no one else can Imagine it, Design it or Build it... Raytheon ELCAN Optical Technologies has pioneered many of its performance improvements in modern optics based on advances in thin film coating techniques. Raytheon ELCAN has over 60 years of experience in thin film coating design and... [See More]
- Materials: Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium; Exotic Metals; Aluminum; Carbide; Ceramic; Composites; Copper / Copper Alloys; Glass; Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Plastic; Precious Metals; Stainless Steel; Custom Requirements
- Capabilities: Material Selection / Design Assistance; Research & Development; Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD); Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD); Ion Implantation; Plasma Etching / Cleaning; Hard Coating; Custom Requirements
- Company Information: ELCAN Optical Technologies has a history reaching back to the very beginnings of modern optics. Optical fabrication lies at the very heart of their operation and plays a vital role in maintaining their position as a world leader in the field of optics.
- Certifications / Standards: ISO 9001:2000; ISO 13485:2003; OEM Specific; Military Standards; Custom Requirements