Warding Metal Files, Rasps, and Rifflers Datasheets
from RS Components, Ltd.
Professional and robust machine files in the most popular profiles. This warding engineering file was designed with locksmiths and mechanics in mind and can be used for filing wards notches in keys, narrow slots and in close spaces. Engineering files in popular profiles. 2nd Cut. High Carbon file... [See More]
- Shape / Type: Warding
- Cut Style / Teeth Type: Second Cut
- Length: 5.91
from All-Spec Industries
The General Tools 707476 is a 6 piece Swiss pattern needle file set. General Tools 707476 Features: Versa-Grip ™ handle with locking screw chuck. Made from alloy steel and machined into distinctive shapes for various small scale and finishing applications. Files are 5-1/2 " long with 1/8... [See More]
- Shape / Type: Flat; Half Round; Round; Three Square (Triangular); Square; Warding; Mill; Needle; Equaling; File Set?
- Length: 5.5
from DME Company
Tell Needle Files. High Quality Needle Files. Economical, Swiss single-cut files do not clog as easily as double-cut. Overall length 5 1/2 ", Medium or Fine cut. [See More]
- Shape / Type: Half Round; Round; Three Square (Triangular); Square; Crossing / Oval; Barrette; Knife; Warding; Needle; Equaling
- Cut Style / Teeth Type: Single Cut
- Length: 5.5
- Pattern & Cut: Medium (optional feature); Fine (optional feature)