Extreme Environment UV and Visible Spectrometers
from StellarNet, Inc.
The StellarNet GREEN-Wave Spectrometers are fiber optic coupled instruments with a wide selection of models for measurements in 190-1150nm wavelength ranges. Each unit contains a USB interface with a snap shot memory to provide instantaneous spectral image from the highly sensitive CCD or Photo... [See More]
- Photometric System Design: Non Scanning
- Detector Type: Diode Array; Charge Coupled Device
- Light Source: Tungsten Halogen Lamp; Double Deuterium; Light Emitting Diode; Other; Xenon
- Wavelength Range: 200 to 600
from Biochrom, Ltd.
A simple, easy to use portable colorimeter designed for use by doctors and medical technologists to take basic biochemical measurements in small and medium sized clinics in hot humid and remote locations. The unit has been tropicalized to protect it in hot and humid conditions (to 45 °C and 70%,... [See More]
- Photometric System Design: Single Beam; Other; Geletin Filters
- Detector Type: Other; Silicon Photodiode
- Light Source: Tungsten Halogen Lamp
- Wavelength Range: 400 to 700