Profile / Structural Shape Forgings and Forged Stock
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
High Performance Alloys stocks and produces this grade in the following forms: Bar, wire, sheet, plate, coil, fasteners and forgings. Overview. Alloy 20 is a highly alloyed iron-base nickel-chromium-molybdenum stainless steel developed primarily for use in the sulfuric acid related processes. [See More]
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Bar Stock; Profile or Structural Shape
- Ferrous / Iron Based: Stainless
- Type: Metal; Ferrous / Iron Based
- Specialty / Other Types: Alloy; Superalloy
from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C36000 Free Machining Brass / Free Cutting Brass. C36000 Free Machining Brass / Free Cutting Brass is ideally suited for high speed machining operations with its superior machinability, thread rolling and knurling characteristics. Its machinability rating of 100 is standard against which all other... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Bar Stock; Hex (optional feature); Hollow Stock (Tube, Pipe, Column); Profile or Structural Shape; Round Bar or Rod Stock (optional feature)
- Nonferrous: Copper
- Type: Metal; Non-ferrous
- Specialty / Other Types: Alloy