Marine Forgings and Forged Stock
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
Overview. FERRALIUM 255 is finding many cost effective applications in the chemical, marine, metallurgical, municipal sanitation, plastics, oil and gas, petrochemical, pollution control, wet phosphoric acid, paper making and metalworking industries. Called "super" because it is more alloyed than... [See More]
- Applications: Chemical or material processing; Marine; Oil & Gas Wells
- Ferrous / Iron Based: Stainless
- Type: Metal; Ferrous / Iron Based
- Specialty / Other Types: Alloy; Superalloy
from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C46400 Naval Brass "Lead Free". Naval Brass C46400 is nominally composed of 60% copper, 39.2% zinc and 0.8% tin. As is typical of brass alloys with the duplex alpha + beta structure, C46400 has good strength and rigidity. By substituting tin for an equal quantity of zinc, a high corrosion resistance... [See More]
- Applications: BuildingConstruction; Marine; Pressure Vessel (PVQ); Wear resistant parts or tooling
- Nonferrous: Copper
- Type: Metal; Non-ferrous
- Specialty / Other Types: Alloy