Automotive / Vehicular Metal Profiles and Structural Shapes Datasheets
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
Corrosion and abrasion resistant, tough and durable, NITRONIC 30 is the stainless steel for your abrasive needs. Ball mill tests have shown that many application standards, such as AR 500 suffer six to seven times as much metal loss as NITRONIC 30. Economical, low alloy, corrosion resistant,... [See More]
- Applications: Abrasion Resistant; Automotive or Vehicular; Chemical or material processing; Marine; Wear resistant parts or tooling
- Ferrous / Iron Based: Stainless
- Type: Metal; Ferrous / Iron Based
- Specialty / Other Types: Alloy; Superalloy
from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C11000 Electrolytic Tough Pitch Copper CDA 110 ETP, ASTM B124, ASTM B152, ASTM B187, ASTM B188, ASTM B272. High electrical and thermal conductivity, good corrosion resistance and solderability. C11000 is used for welding fixtures, anodes, bus bar in electrical power installations, ground straps,... [See More]
- Applications: Automotive or Vehicular; BuildingConstruction; HV / Electrical
- Nonferrous: Copper
- Type: Metal; Non-ferrous
- Specialty / Other Types: Pure, Unalloyed or Very Low Alloy Additions