Feedthrough Collar Vacuum Chambers and Components Datasheets
from Nor-Cal Products, Inc.
Baseplates are available in a variety of sizes and can be used in combination with our Bell Jars and Feedthrough Collars. The baseplates are supplied with a smooth faced ASA flange which can bolt directly to the vacuum pump. Standard material construction is 304 SS with a glass bead finish. [See More]
- Chamber / Component Type: Feedthrough Collar
- Chamber Material: Stainless Steel
- Shape: Cylindrical
- Vacuum / Pressure Range: (HV, < 10-3, >10-8 torr); (UHV, < 10-8 torr)
from Terra Universal, Inc.
Ideal for vacuum processing of large components and assemblies. Durable aluminum construction ensures a long service life under heavy service. One-inch wall thickness sustains vacuum levels to 29.9"Hg. Optional castered stand supports chamber and pump [See More]
- Chamber / Component Type: Custom or Special (optional feature); Glovebox or Weld Chamber (optional feature); Degassing Box; Base or Service Well (optional feature); Baseplate (optional feature); Feedthrough Collar (optional feature); Load Lock (optional feature); Surface Analysis or Universal (optional feature)
- Chamber Material: Aluminum; Powder-coat finish
- Shape: Rectangular; Size, shape can be customized
- Vacuum / Pressure Range: Low or Roughing Vacuum (> 1 torr); Low / Medium (HV < 1 torr, >10-3 torr); Elevated or Positive Pressures (> 760 torr) (optional feature)