Load Lock Chamber Vacuum Chambers and Components Datasheets
from Nor-Cal Products, Inc.
Nor-Cal Products has earned a reputation as a world-class manufacturer of high and ultra-high vacuum chambers. The quality, appearance and performance of our chambers are unequaled. We supply single chambers designed from customer specifications for university or national laboratory research... [See More]
- Chamber / Component Type: Load Lock
- Chamber Material: Stainless Steel
- Shape: Cylindrical
- Vacuum / Pressure Range: (HV, < 10-3, >10-8 torr)
from Terra Universal, Inc.
Ideal for vacuum processing of large components and assemblies. Durable aluminum construction ensures a long service life under heavy service. One-inch wall thickness sustains vacuum levels to 29.9"Hg. Optional castered stand supports chamber and pump [See More]
- Chamber / Component Type: Custom or Special (optional feature); Glovebox or Weld Chamber (optional feature); Degassing Box; Base or Service Well (optional feature); Baseplate (optional feature); Feedthrough Collar (optional feature); Load Lock (optional feature); Surface Analysis or Universal (optional feature)
- Chamber Material: Aluminum; Powder-coat finish
- Shape: Rectangular; Size, shape can be customized
- Vacuum / Pressure Range: Low or Roughing Vacuum (> 1 torr); Low / Medium (HV < 1 torr, >10-3 torr); Elevated or Positive Pressures (> 760 torr) (optional feature)