Impact Modifier / Toughening Agent Chemical Additives and Agents Datasheets
from Dow Polyurethanes
VORASPEC ™ 58 Toughened Epoxy Binder is a novel, reactive toughener system from Dow that enables tougher epoxy coatings for a wide range of industrial applications. Dow experts have responded to formulator demands for a performance additive that is easy to process, and yet provides enhanced... [See More]
- Function: Binding Agent; Plasticizer; Toughening Agent
- Form & Features: Liquids
- Applications: Adhesives or Sealants; Epoxy
from LG Chemical of America Inc.
MBS Methacrylate Butadiene Styrene. A modifying agent for improving plastic properties. MBS is one of the modifying agents used to improve the plastic properties. It is added in the manufacturing process of hard and semi-hard PVC and engineering plastics to enhance impact strength and... [See More]
- Function: Foaming / Blowing Agent; Hardness / Strengthening Agent; Toughening Agent
- Applications: Plastics / Composites
from Mallard Creek Polymers, Inc.
Tylac ® 873 is suggested as a polymer modifier for anionic asphalt emulsions. Addition of 2 to 10% (d/d solids) improves low temperature flexibility and reduces high temperature tack. Also improves strength and chemical resistance. Markets Utilized In. Construction. Featured Applications. [See More]
- Function: Hardness / Strengthening Agent; Toughening Agent