Castable Cement, Concrete, and Mortar
from BNZ Materials, Inc.
High-duty castable, withstands loads & resists normal abrasion & erosion [See More]
- Features: Castable
- Technology / Cure Type: Hydraulic
- Bond & Processing: Calcium Aluminate Bond
- Composition or ASTM/EN Cement Type : 42.9%Al2O3-41%SiO2-5.5%Fe2O3-8.4%CaO-0.2%MgO-0.3%Na2O+K2O
from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen Acid-Alk Cement No. 33 - Mortar Grade is the original one-part, chemical-setting, inorganic, modified silicate base cement. Supplied in powder form, No. 33 - Mortar Grade is mixed with potable water. Acid-Alk Cement Mortar Grade is specifically formulated to be used as a mortar in acid... [See More]
- Features: Castable; Monolithic Or Acid Brick Construction
- Shape: Specialty Shape / Other Form
- Cement / Raw Material Form: Cement or Binder; Mortar
- Bond & Processing: PolymerBond