Heat Setting / Thermoset Cement, Concrete, and Mortar
from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen Epoxy NovolaK Mortar/Setting Bed is a three-component material used for bonding chemical-resistant masonry units. No. 25 is available in 3 versions. The standard grade is combined with brick or tile to protect concrete and steel substrates from attack by corrosive chemicals and physical... [See More]
- Technology / Cure Type: Heat Setting or Thermoset; Two or More Components
- Shape: Specialty Shape / Other Form
- Cement / Raw Material Form: Mortar
- Bond & Processing: PolymerBond; Epoxy
from ZIRCAR Refractory Composites, Inc.
Type ZIRCAL-18 Refractory Board is a high temperature calcium silicate block insulation with excellent mechanical properties and stability up to 1100°C(2000°F). Its high thermal insulating value makes it ideal for many fireproofing and heat processing equipment applications. ZIRCAL-18 is designed to... [See More]
- Technology / Cure Type: Heat Setting or Thermoset
- Material Type: Silicate / Clay; Calcium Silicate
- Shape: Custom Shape (optional feature)
- Bond & Processing: Portland Cement / Ca Silicate Bond