Specialty / Other Cement, Concrete, and Mortar
from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen Acid-Alk Cement No. 33 - Mortar Grade is the original one-part, chemical-setting, inorganic, modified silicate base cement. Supplied in powder form, No. 33 - Mortar Grade is mixed with potable water. Acid-Alk Cement Mortar Grade is specifically formulated to be used as a mortar in acid... [See More]
- Cement / Raw Material Form: Cement or Binder; Mortar
- Bond & Processing: PolymerBond
- Shape: Specialty Shape / Other Form
- Technology / Cure Type: Chemical
from Tnemec Company, Inc.
Low-odor mortar designed for troweling vertical surfaces such as trenches [See More]
- Cement / Raw Material Form: Mortar
- Technology / Cure Type: Air
- Bond & Processing: PolymerModified; Polyurethane; Polyurethane Modified Concrete
- Cure Time: 480 to 720