Natural (Vegetable Oil / Animal Fat) Metalworking Lubricants, Coolants, and Fluids
from Blaser Swisslube Inc.
Description. Applications/Properties. Vegetable ester-based micro emulsion. for superior performance. Ideal for the most difficult. operations and surface tolerance. requirements. All ferrous and non-ferrous materials. Ideally suited for the most demanding machining & grinding applications. [See More]
- Composition / Chemistry: Plant Oil or Animal Fat; Synthetic or Semi-synthetic; Ester / Diester
- Function: Flood or Misting Coolant
CIMFREE ® VG-901ZH metalworking fluid is recommended for a wide variety of heavy-duty machining and grinding operations including turning, drilling, tapping, and reaming. [See More]
- Composition / Chemistry: Plant Oil or Animal Fat; Water Soluble / Emulsion
- Specific Gravity: 0.9500
- Function: Lubricant; Corrosion Inhibiting or Rust Preventative; Grinding Fluid
- Flash Point: 300
from Total Lubricants USA, Inc.
Heavy-duty, semi-synthetic, translucent micro-emulsion for aluminum alloys. This product is also suitable for ferrous and other non-ferrous metals. [See More]
- Composition / Chemistry: Plant Oil or Animal Fat; Synthetic or Semi-synthetic
- Function: Metal Cutting