Glass Plating Services
from Ampco Manufacturers Inc.
- Material / Substrate: Steel / Steel Alloys; Exotic Metals; Aluminum; Composites; Copper / Copper Alloys; Glass; Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Plastic; Stainless Steel
- Plating Processes: Brass Plating; Copper Plating; Tin Plating; Zinc Plating; Soft / High Purity
- Company Information: ISO/TS 16949 certified Ampco Manufacturers Inc. specializes in custom manufacturing with offshore production capabilities. Experienced in CAD design, prototype and manufacturing for OEM and ODM volume productions for metal and plastic plating.
- Certifications: TS 16949; RoHS; OEM Specific
from Component Surfaces, Inc.
From manufacturing effectiveness to optimized product performance, we are dedicated to service. Component Surfaces is a full-service resource bringing together advanced technologies, unique processes and proven expertise for plating services in performance-critical applications. Since 2004, we have... [See More]
- Material / Substrate: Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium; Exotic Metals; Aluminum; Ceramic; Composites; Copper / Copper Alloys; Glass; Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Plastic; Stainless Steel; Graphite; Tungsten; Molybdenum
- Plating Processes: Copper Plating; Gold Plating; Silver Plating; Tin Plating; Electroless; Customized Plating Solutions; Electrolytic Plating
- Company Information: Component Surfaces is an industrial plating processing services provider. Established in 2004, our mission has always been to deliver the level of dedicated plating technologies, responsiveness and service to our customers that previously was available only to those few manufacturers with the resources to develop, install and operate a captive plating capability.
- Additional Services: Research & Development; Material Selection / Design Assistance; New or OEM Parts
from CMF Industries, Inc.
CMF Industries delivers... Quality parts to your specification. Very competitive pricing. Timely, professional service that begins with your first call or email. Get in touch and we will help you to configure your parts for efficient production and lower cost. Materials & Processes. Working in... [See More]
- Material / Substrate: Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium; Exotic Metals; Aluminum; Carbide; Ceramic; Copper / Copper Alloys; Glass; Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Plastic; Stainless Steel
- Plating Processes: Brass Plating; Cadmium Plating; Hard Chrome Plating; Copper Plating; Gold Plating; Hard Nickel Plating
- Company Information: CMF Industries, Inc. meets the requirements of OEM and maintenance accounts with a myriad of processed parts. Processes include castings; plating; painting; powder coating; forgings; injection molding; machining; assembly; extrusions; and much more.
- Additional Services: Electropolishing; New or OEM Parts