Specialty / Other Plating Services
from Component Surfaces, Inc.
From manufacturing effectiveness to optimized product performance, we are dedicated to service. Component Surfaces is a full-service resource bringing together advanced technologies, unique processes and proven expertise for plating services in performance-critical applications. Since 2004, we have... [See More]
- Company Information: Component Surfaces is an industrial plating processing services provider. Established in 2004, our mission has always been to deliver the level of dedicated plating technologies, responsiveness and service to our customers that previously was available only to those few manufacturers with the resources to develop, install and operate a captive plating capability.
- Material / Substrate: Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium; Exotic Metals; Aluminum; Ceramic; Composites; Copper / Copper Alloys; Glass; Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Plastic; Stainless Steel; Graphite; Tungsten; Molybdenum
- Plating Processes: Copper Plating; Gold Plating; Silver Plating; Tin Plating; Electroless; Customized Plating Solutions; Electrolytic Plating
- Additional Services: Research & Development; Material Selection / Design Assistance; New or OEM Parts
from SWD, Inc.
Black Oxide on Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass and Copper. Passivation of Stainless Steel. Zinc Phosphate. Manganese Phosphate. Pickling & Cleaning. Dip-Spin high corrosion coatings on Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum & Zinc diecastings. Fastener Sorting / Inspection. Packaging & Bagging [See More]
- Company Information: SWD Inc. Fastener Sorting Corporation Specializing in Black Oxide, Passivation, Phosphating, Dip Spin Coatings, and Fastener Sorting.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008; ISO 14001; ISO 17025; A2LA Certified
- Plating Processes: Black Oxide
- Material / Substrate: Steel / Steel Alloys; Copper / Copper Alloys; Stainless Steel; Brass
from PHOTONIS Technologies SAS
PHOTONIS Surface Processing and Plating Services is your ideal partner for specialty plating services. We provide a wide range of plating for metal and ceramic parts, specialized coatings, and also house one of the east coast ™s largest plating tanks, making no job too big.. or too small. Our... [See More]
- Company Information: PHOTONIS is a leading multinational high-technology group, with experience in manufacture, sales and innovation specializing in photo sensor imaging technologies since 1937. PHOTONIS is a global manufacturer of electro-optic components used in the detection of ions, electrons and photons.
- Material / Substrate: Ceramic; Copper / Copper Alloys; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Precious Metals; Stainless Steel
- Plating Processes: Copper Plating; Gold Plating; Hard Nickel Plating; Decocorative Nickel Plating; Silver Plating; Tin Plating; Electroless
- Additional Services: Electropolishing; Passivation; Sandblasting, Brazing, Heat Treating
from General Magnaplate Corporation
General Magnaplate's surface-enhancement coatings have been engineered to provide metal parts and other substrates with corrosion and chemical resistance, super-hardness and dry lubrication. These coatings impart properties that ensure longer life spans and greater reliability, consequently reducing... [See More]
- Company Information: General Magnaplate provides engineered coatings. They have facilities around the world and all North American plants are ISO 9001:2008 certified. Many coatings meet FDA, USDA, and AgriCanada standards, and federal and military spec requirements.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; RoHS; FDA Compliant; ISO 9001:2008
- Plating Processes: Hard Chrome Plating; Hard Nickel Plating; Silver Plating; Titanium; Electroless
- Material / Substrate: Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium; Exotic Metals; Aluminum; Carbide; Ceramic; Composites; Copper / Copper Alloys; Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Precious Metals; Stainless Steel