Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Millennium Power Services
Description: Valve Repair & On Site Services Millennium Power repairs every type of valve and actuator in the paper, process, and power industries. Our technicians are highly trained to handle any size job within the tightest deadlines. Our customers appreciate these efficient
- Capabilities: Angle Valves, Balancing Valves, Ball Valves, Bellows Valves, Block and Bleed Valves, Blow Off Valves, Butterfly Valves, Check Valves, Choke Valves, Control Valves, Cryogenic Valves, Diaphragm Valves, Directional
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only, Southern US Only
- Services: Bench (Off-site), Field / On-site, Online Documentation, OEM / Warranty Authorized Shop, Pick-up and Delivery, Preventative Maintenance / Service Contracts, Rapid Turnaround, Troubleshooting
Supplier: IBT Industrial Solutions
Description: Let IBT replace or repair your hydraulic components! Our hydraulic experts are trained to perform full-service evaluations for most major hydraulic brands. Thanks to our network of repair partners, IBT’s Hydraulic Repair Services are available through all of our geographic
- Capabilities: Hydraulic Cylinders, Hydraulic Motors, Hydraulic Pumps, Hydraulic Valves
- Location: North America, United States Only, Southern US Only, Midwest US Only
- Services: Component Remanufacturing / Rebuild, Replacement / Exchange Program, Troubleshooting, Upgrade Service
Supplier: Rotork plc
Description: Actuator Workshop Overhaul The overhaul, repair and upgrade activities carried out in our workshops are an integral part of the life-of-plant asset management support offered by Rotork Site Services. On completion of work, every overhauled actuator is torque rig tested
- Capabilities: Other
- Location: North America, United States Only, Europe Only, East Asia / Pacific Only
- Services: Bench (Off-site), Preventative Maintenance / Service Contracts, Rapid Turnaround, Replacement / Exchange Program, Troubleshooting
Supplier: PSI Repair Services, Inc.
Description: PSI Repair Services repairs vacuum pumps, diffusion pumps, and blowers from over fifty manufacturers. When we receive your component we disassemble and clean it in preparation for a complete inspection. Among the many things we check and evaluate are gaskets, seals, bearings,
- Location: North America, United States Only, Midwest US Only
- Pump Type: Vacuum Pumps, Other
- Services: Bench (Off-site), Calibration Service, Rapid Turnaround, Component Remanufacturing / Rebuild, Specialty / Other
Supplier: Universal Air & Gas Products Corp.
Description: Compression or Vacuum System Maintenance, Repair and Rental Field Labor Services UAPC offers a variety of custom field services, including vacuum or compression system installation, maintenance, repair, overhaul or reconfiguration. Long term maintenance agreements are
- Compressor Design: Reciprocating, Rotary, Other
- Compressor Type: Air Compressor, Gas Compressor
- Location: North America, United States Only, Southern US Only
- Services: Field / On-site, Installation / Start-up, Preventative Maintenance / Service Contracts, Troubleshooting, Upgrade Service, Specialty / Other
Description: Severe service metal-seated ball valves for high temperature, abrasive and corrosive applications. Features and benefits • Permits in-line access for seat replacement. • Can be welded into line without disassembly. Consult IOM for details. • Full port
- Valve Size: 0.5000 to 6 inch
- Valve Type: Ball Valves, Butterfly Valves
Description: accumulator shell. An inert gas - nitrogen - is filled into the diaphragm through a pressure valve to a pressure. The diaphragm expands, filling the entire volume of the accumulator shell. When the system (circuit) pressure is higher than the gas precharge pressure, the liquid enters the
- Capacity: 6.1 to 153 cubic inches
- Housing Material: Steel, Steel - Stainless
- Operating Pressure: 3046 psi
- Repairability Options: Top or Bottom Repairable
Description: Fisnar 580018-LF is a repair kit (without valve spool) for use with the 790HP-LF & 79HPSS-LF high pressure dispensing valves.
- Valve Dispensing Technology: Needle or Spool Valve
Description: Quick-Connect manifold valve repair kits. 3588B-10 - 1/2 in. Spool
Supplier: Henkel Corporation - Industrial
Description: repairing non-structural defects in castings, making jigs and fixtures, sealing vessels, tanks and valves, resurfacing worn air seals and filling cavitated areas. This product is typically used in applications with an operating range of -30 to +105°C. Cures to a metal-like finish
Description: REPAIR KIT, SOLENOID VALVE
Description: REPAIR KIT,VALVE
Description: REPAIR KIT, VALVE
Supplier: Erdmann Corporation
Description: DESIGN FEATURES: Permits in-line access for seat replacement. Can be welded into line without disassembly. Consult IOM manual for details. Full port reduces risk of clogging in slurries and solids applications. Body-cover joint not affected by pipe stresses. High sealing integrity of body-cover
- Valve Type: Ball Valves
Description: REBUILD KIT GLOBE VALVE USED ON ITEM
Supplier: Dexter Innovative Solutions, LLC
Description: DEXTER Reseaters are the answer to costly replacement of leaking valves. Save on Down-Time & Labor Costs!… Save by reduced valve inventory and increased plant efficiency! 100 Years of Innovative Globe Valve Repair – 1/4? to 12?
Description: inert gas - nitrogen - is filled into the gas side through a pressure valve to a pressure. The piston moves to the bottom end, filling the entire volume of the accumulator. When the system pressure is higher than the gas precharge pressure, the liquid enters the accumulator and the piston is
- Capacity: 15.26 to 91536 cubic inches
- Housing Material: Steel, Steel - Stainless, Aluminum
- Operating Pressure: 3191 to 11603 psi
- Technology Type: Piston
Description: REBUILD KIT VP525A USED ON MODEL/BRAND PNEUMATIC VALVE USED ON ITEM 3/4 INCH PNEUMATIC VALVE
Description: REBUILD KIT VP527A USED ON MODEL/BRAND PNEUMATIC VALVE USED ON ITEM 1/2 INCH VALVE
Description: REBUILD KIT VP525A USED ON MODEL/BRAND PNEUMATIC VALVE USED ON ITEM 1/2 INCH PNEUMATIC VALVE
Description: Fisnar VD510-RK is a repair kit for use with the VD510 diaphragm valve.
- Valve Dispensing Technology: Diaphragm Valve
Description: Techcon Systems 941 Valve Kit is a replacement piece for the TS941 Spool Valve. Includes seal repair kit and valve spool. Techcon components are recommended for use with other Techcon Parts only.
Description: Fisnar SV2000N-RK is a repair kit for the SV2000N adjustable spray valve.
- Valve Dispensing Technology: Spray Valve
Description: At CGIS our Valve Service Solutions team provides a wide range of services including repair, troubleshooting, on-site installation & commissioning, training and maintenance for all your valve needs. Our factory authorized technicians are available to assist with your
- Capabilities: Ball Valves, Butterfly Valves, Check Valves, Control Valves, Gate / Knife Valves
- Location: North America, Canada Only
Supplier: IBT Industrial Solutions
Description: Lubrication systems provide peace of mind to plant managers by minimizing downtime and critical equipment failure. IBT Industrial Solutions offers a wide range of lubrication systems, components, and installation for all types of industrial applications. We also offer complete repair and
Description: LF4732-10 - 1/2 In Cts Lead Free Brass Slip Repair Tee
- English Size: 0.5000 inch
- Material: Brass/Bronze
- Size: English
- Valving: Non Valved
Supplier: Check-All Valve Mfg. Co.
Description: ) that is easily installed into the existing body without requiring additional assembly of separate checking components. Due to the materials of construction, high flow capacity, complete repairability and the quality customers have come to expect from Check-All, the EPIC™ check valves
- Flow (Cv): 1.6 to 25.5
- Media Temperature: 10 to 400 F
- Pressure Rating: 1500 psi
- Valve Size: 0.1250 to 1.25 inch
Description: Cast steel gate, globe and check valves with industry-leading emissions, shutoff and repairability performance. Features and benefits • Non-rotating stem with precision Acme threads and burnished finish. Valve suitable for horizontal installation. • Universal trim
- Connection: Bolt Flange
- Media Description: Water (General)
- Valve Size: 2 to 24 inch
- Valve Type: Butterfly Valves, Globe Valves
Supplier: Alfa Laval Inc.
Description: Special flange version of the LKB butterfly valve that makes it easy to remove the valve body without needing to dismantle piping set-ups. This in turn makes it easy to undertake repair, service and replacement with a bare minimum of disruption. Full range, full spectrum The
- Pressure Rating: 0.0 to 145 psi
- Valve Type: Butterfly Valves
Supplier: Armstrong International
Description: Higher releasing capacity No isolation valve required, which gives more safety to the pressure vessel with at least one relief valve in operation. One valve can be removed for repairs at any time.
- Media: Other
- Number of Ports/Ways: 3
- Valve Size: 0.5000 to 1.25 inch
- Valve Type: Check Valves, Control Valves, Pressure Relief Valves
Description: The repair and service of hydraulic and pneumatic power systems and components has been the heart of RUSCO Hydraulics business since 1947. They are full-service fluid power specialists serving industrial, agricultural and commercial customers nationwide.
- Capabilities: Hydraulic Accumulators, Hydraulic Cylinders, Hydraulic Hose, Hydraulic Linear Actuators, Hydraulic Motors, Hydraulic Power Units, Hydraulic Pumps, Hydraulic Rams, Hydraulic Rotary Actuators, Hydraulic Valves, Hydrostatic Drives
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only
- Services: Bench (Off-site), Field / On-site, Calibration Service, Installation / Start-up, OEM / Warranty Authorized Shop, Pick-up and Delivery, Preventative Maintenance / Service Contracts, Rapid Turnaround, Component Remanufacturing / Rebuild, Replacement / Exchange Program, Spare Parts Inventory,
Description: When our customers have components that break down or start to malfunction, we have specialized equipment to test, dismantle, repair, rebuild and test to specification. These components include the whole range of pneumatic and hydraulic machinery such as cylinders, pumps, motors,
- Capabilities: Hydraulic Cylinders, Hydraulic Hose, Hydraulic Linear Actuators, Hydraulic Motors, Hydraulic Power Units, Hydraulic Pumps, Hydraulic Rams, Hydraulic Rotary Actuators, Hydraulic Valves, Hydrostatic Drives, Complete Machine / System Rebuild
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only
- Services: Bench (Off-site), Field / On-site, Installation / Start-up, OEM / Warranty Authorized Shop, Pick-up and Delivery, Preventative Maintenance / Service Contracts, Rapid Turnaround, Component Remanufacturing / Rebuild, Replacement / Exchange Program, Spare Parts Inventory, Troubleshooting, Upgrade
Description: Does your Knife Gate Valve resemble an artifact from the 1900’s, and perform roughly the same? Well, this could be because many Knife Gate Valves haven’t improved their design over the past century. If you are routinely replacing, repairing, or repacking your Knife Gate, there
- Valve Type: Gate / Knife Valves
Description: A comprehensive range of small forged gate, globe, check, angle and bellows seal valves with unique design features. Features and benefits • Available with bolted or welded bonnet. • Packing rings are precompressed to 4000 psi to provide a high integrity seal. • Repairable 2-piece stem
- Connection: Threaded, Butt Weld, Socket Weld / Solder
- Valve Size: 0.5000 to 2 inch
- Valve Type: Butterfly Valves, Globe Valves
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
The DFT® Y-Calibur® Silent Check Valve is an in-line repairable, spring-assisted, center guided, non-slam check valve that provides reliable, low-maintenance service for a wide range of fluids and pressure/temperature combinations. The valve consists of a body, bonnet, gasket, seat (read more)
Browse Check Valves Datasheets for DFT Inc.
Our World Revolves Around Your Valve
higher performance and a more energy efficient automated system. These are our core products, not just an accessory. We don't make or repair control valves, you do (read more)
Browse Industrial Valves Datasheets for ControlAir LLC
Rotork launches Lifetime Management services
Planned Maintenance tier encompasses thorough, intrusive product inspections and pro-active repair management. The data logger and configuration will be benchmarked, environmental O-rings and batteries may be replaced (if necessary) and functional tests (manual, remote and local (read more)
Browse Valve Repair Services Datasheets for Rotork plc
The work horses of industrial butterfly valves
DynaFly Series - Butterfly Valve with Electric Actuator - 700/722 Series The DynaFly 70 Wafer and 72 Lug Series are the work horses of industrial butterfly valves. Pre-sized and preassembled with our MA series electric actuators, these valves come standard with (read more)
Browse Butterfly Valves Datasheets for DynaQuip Controls
, slurries and service/repair. Our objective is to explore several of these challenges along with potential solutions. Attendees will learn the causes and effects of flashing and cavitation in control valves as well as solutions for reducing their effects. Other key topics include the (read more)
Browse Control Valves Datasheets for DFT Inc.
Polyguard Products, Inc.
NHT-5600™ 2-Part Epoxy Pipeline Coating
Conduct Research Top
How to Evaluate Industrial Valve Actuator Repair Companies
Entire actuator or automation package replacement can be expensive and time-consuming. In-field repair and modification can allow to resume operations in the shortest time and at the lowest expense. The 5 criteria below are crucial to selecting an industrial valve actuator repair company
EXTENDING THE LIFE OF MOLECULAR SIEVE DEHYDRATION SWITCHING VALVES
. shutdowns. This will allow the units to start up on schedule. 2. Improve the ability of the unit to properly dry the natural gas feedstock, increasing the. throughput of the unit. 3. Extend the life of the dryer switching valves, saving money in costly, unscheduled. repairs. 4. Reduce unexpected
Proper Check Valve Selection Will Reduce Maintenance and Roping in Wastewater Pumping Systems
Choosing the appropriate check valve for wastewater applications isn't as simple as it used to be, as the amount and type of modern trash going through wastewater pipelines is steadily increasing and changing. Today's increased use of cleaning towels and wipes made from fabrics and plastic resins
Occupational Safety and Health Administration ("OSHA") regulations include one section (Part 1910.147) which deals with safe means for de-energizing and "locking out" machines and equipment so that maintenance or set-up or repairs can be made with the equipment safely disconnected from the power
Case Study: Pigging for Pipe Anomalies
The Challenge. An old, small piping line extending over 6. miles needed to have all of the valves. inspected, and, where necessary, repaired. or replaced.
Deepwater Video Fiberscope
The Water Division of a major. city contracted with a commercial. diving company to repair a. malfunctioning valve some 700. feet underwater. Careful. inspection of the valve's condition. was needed prior to repairs, requiring. a fiberscope to navigate small. passages. While most fiberscope probes
The Importance of Temperature Control in Hydraulic and Lube Oil Systems
Proper temperature control is necessary for maintaining appropriate fluid viscosity levels in hydraulic and lube oil systems - Implementing thermostatic temperature control valves will ensure optimal system performance, increase machine uptime, and reduce service and repair costs due to operation
Flowmeters Benefit From Silicon Advances
GSI series diaphragm valves feature Kwik-Clamp and TS series sanitary clamp and tube butt weld end connections. Series includes sterile access valves, close-coupled branch valves, tee-pattern valves, and point-of-use valves that feature a compact, patented design that eliminates deadleg areas
More Information Top
Edge-to-Edge Mitral Repair
This book on edge-to-edge mitral valve repair represents a remarkable compendium because it is organized and edited by the inventor of the technique and incorporates a perspective that has been shaped by two decades of development.
Percutaneous Mitral Leaflet Repair: MitraClip Therapy for Mitral Regurgitation
Thanks to the pragmatism of these cardiologists, we have been able to develop one of the largest practices in Europe in the fi eld of mitral valve repair .
Secondary Mitral Valve Regurgitation
109 Emmanuel Messas and Catherine Szymanski 13 The Role of the “Edge-to-Edge” in Mitral Valve Repair . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Pediatric and Congenital Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery and Intensive Care
Prosthetic cardiac valve or prosthetic material used for cardiac valve repair Previous infective endocarditis CHD Unrepaired cyanotic CHD, including palliative shunts and conduits Completely repaired CHD with prosthetic material or device, whether placed by surgery or catheter intervention, during the first 6 …
Mitral Valve Surgery
Part II Mitral Valve Repair and Replacement Techniques 6 Mitral Valve Prosthesis Insertion with Preservation of the Sub-Valvar Apparatus . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Valvular Heart Disease
18 Percutaneous Balloon Valvuloplasty and Mitral Valve Repair . . . . . . . . . . . .
Operative Cardiac Surgery
The exciting array of options for heart valve surgery, including routine techniques for valve repairs and valve-sparing procedures, as well as the use of limited access approaches, are described in the Section on Surgery for Valvular Heart Disease.
While the past 40 years have brought major progress in cardiac valve repair and replacement, there remain large patient populations that do not receive such thera- pies.