LED UV and Visible Spectrometers Datasheets
from KROHNE, Inc.
Spectroscopic analysis system for the continuous inline measurement of FFA. Non-contact measurement of free fatty acids in frying oil. For use in dynamic control loops. High precision and long-term stability. The innovative OPTIQUAD-FFA 4050 W is used to measure the free fatty acids (FFA) in frying... [See More]
- Light Source: Light Emitting Diode; Other; Laser Diode
- Local Interface: Digital
- Wavelength Range: 200 to 4000
- Display: Video
from Biochrom, Ltd.
The CO 8000 is an easy-to-use instrument to measure the density of cells in suspension (i.e. yeast cells and bacterial cultures) by measuring Absorbance(OD) at 600nm. Completely portable, this hand-held instrument has a rechargeable battery so it can be used in incubation cabinets, under anaerobic... [See More]
- Light Source: Light Emitting Diode; 600 nm LED
- Detector Type: Other; Silicon Photodiode
- Photometric System Design: Single Beam; LED
- Wavelength Range: 600
from Buck Scientific, Inc.
Automatic filter and lamp selection coupled to chosen wavelength [See More]
- Light Source: Tungsten Halogen Lamp (optional feature); Double Deuterium; Light Emitting Diode
- Detector Type: Photomultiplier Tube
- Photometric System Design: Non Scanning
- Wavelength Range: 200 to 1000