Evaporation Material Thin Film Materials Datasheets
from Indium Corporation
Gallium is a by-product of aluminum extracted during the processing of bauxite into alumina. It can also occasionally be found in Zn ore. We are a refiner and supplier of gallium materials. Indium Corporation supplies gallium: in the form of shot and ingot, in the form of sputtering targets, after... [See More]
- Type: EvapSource; Sputtering Target; Planar; Rotary or Cylindrical; Powder, Granule, Lumps, Flakes, etc.
- Applications: Photovoltaic or solar cell; Semiconductors
- Material: Gallium
- Purity: 99.99 to 100
from Materion Corporation
The thin film solar sector is undoubtedly one of solar energy ’s fastest growing technologies. Paralleling this growth is Materion Large Area Coatings commitment to industry leadership in thin film materials manufacturing. Emphasizing environmental responsibility, materials designed for... [See More]
- Type: EvapSource (optional feature); Sputtering Target (optional feature); Deposition
- Features: Transparent (optional feature); Anti-reflective (optional feature); Conductive (optional feature)
- Material: Oxides (optional feature); Copper Indium Gallium Selenide (optional feature); CdTe (optional feature)
from Rhenium Alloys, Inc.
Rhenium Alloys is uniquely able to convert ammonium perrhenate - or virtually any form of rhenium-bearing material - into pellets. Pellets (Rhenium Melting Stock) ... offered in two purity grades, 99.99% and 99.9% pure on a metals basis. Can be tailored to meet any specification. Rhenium Pellets are... [See More]
- Type: EvapSource; Sputtering Target; Powder, Granule, Lumps, Flakes, etc.
- Applications: Semiconductors
- Material: Barrier
from Umicore Materials
Umicore Thin Film Products, the best in class for optical coating materials, offer a complete range of high performance evaporation materials, sputtering targets and accessories for the Optics market. Umicore Thin Film Products (TFP) well-equipped analytical lab allows a variety of measurements like... [See More]
- Type: EvapSource; Powder, Granule, Lumps, Flakes, etc.
- Applications: Optical Coatings
- Material: Alumina
- Purity: 99.6 to 99.99