Integral Flush Port Diaphragm Seals
from Plast-O-Matic Valves, Inc.
Series GGMU Ultra-pure “zero deadleg ” inline isolator in PVDF, Natural Polypro, or PVC with a variety of spigot or sanitary connections and gauge options. [See More]
- Seal Design: Clamped Diaphragm
- Process Connection Type: With Flush Port; Other (Spigot with Union Nuts)
- Instrument Connection: 1/4"; Female NPT
- Process Connection Size: 1/2"
from Winters Instruments
Description & Features: • Two piece construction and designed to withstand even the most severe process applications • "Continuous use" seals - backing plate will prevent diaphragm from rupturing if pressure sensing instrument fails. Pressure will be held until instrument is replaced... [See More]
- Seal Design: Welded Diaphragm
- Process Connection Size: Female NPT
- Process Connection Type: Threaded; With Flush Port
- Process Temperature at the Seal: -22 to 212