Energy Conversion (Battery/Fuel Cell/PV) Polymer and Plastic Composites
from Crown Plastics Co., Inc.
Crown Plastics CEA. Cushioning and Energy Absorbing Material. Crown Plastics CEA is a cushioning and energy absorbing material suitable for gasket and weather stripping applications, as well as linings for sound abatement and energy absorption requirements. Crown Plastics CEA is offered as... [See More]
- Industry: Automotive; Energy Conversion (Battery / Fuel Cell); OEM or Industrial; Sound Abatement
- Thickness: 0.0016 to 0.0047
- Polymer Matrix Type: Polyethylene; HDPE
- Width / O.D.: 6 to 18
from TPL, Inc.
TPL, Inc. is a materials science-based technology development and manufacturing company, a technologies to products leader based in Albuquerque, New Mexico. TPL has three divisions the Defense Systems Division, the Capacitance Products Division and Micropower Technologies Division. The Defense... [See More]
- Industry: Electronics; Electrical Power or High Voltage; Energy Conversion (Battery / Fuel Cell)
- Use Temperature: -67 to 257
- Form / Shape: Sheet or Film
- Dielectric Constant: 4.75 to 5.03