Anodizing Corrosion Protection Services
from Miyaki USA, Inc.
Conventional hard anodic film is normally porous and low to moderate wear resistance, and there are more chances of abrasion and wear, caused by failure of lubrication in higher pressure, vibration, and friction areas. Kashima Coat with lubricating property and higher resistance characteristics was... [See More]
- Corrosion Mitigation Capabilities: Anodizing; Oil / Grease; Inspection / Monitoring
- Industry: Aerospace; Agricultural; Automotive; Food and Beverage; Marine
- Materials: Aluminum
- Location: Currently located in Japan; opening locations in USA and Thailand.
from Anoplate Corporation
Quality industrial plating and metal finishing services including: nickel, chromium, zinc, cadmium, silver, gold and tin. Anodizing, hardcoat anodizing, electroless nickel, black chrome, hard chrome, black nickel and electropolishing. Conversion coatings such as passivating and phosphating. Dry film... [See More]
- Corrosion Mitigation Capabilities: Anodizing; Chemical Finish or Conversion; Plating; Passivation
- Materials: Aluminum; Copper / Copper Alloys; Iron / Cast Iron; Metal; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium
- Certifications: NADCAP; ISO; MIL
- Industry: Aerospace; Computer; Electronics; Marine; Medical; Military; Rail; Telecommunications