Lubrication / Penetrant Corrosion Protection Services
from Miyaki USA, Inc.
Conventional hard anodic film is normally porous and low to moderate wear resistance, and there are more chances of abrasion and wear, caused by failure of lubrication in higher pressure, vibration, and friction areas. Kashima Coat with lubricating property and higher resistance characteristics was... [See More]
- Corrosion Mitigation Capabilities: Anodizing; Oil / Grease; Inspection / Monitoring
- Industry: Aerospace; Agricultural; Automotive; Food and Beverage; Marine
- Materials: Aluminum
- Location: Currently located in Japan; opening locations in USA and Thailand.
from MISTRAS NDT
Our innovative solutions and services make corrosion assessment easy; from online monitoring of critical assets, to mechanical integrity and non-destructive testing services. With visual inspection, semi-automated ultrasonics and manual ultrasonic inspection, we are able to identify and evaluate... [See More]
- Corrosion Mitigation Capabilities: Liner or Lining System; Oil / Grease; Inspection / Monitoring
- Materials: Cement; Stainless Steel
- Certifications: CheckWorks
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; Building and Construction; Energy; General Industrial; Marine; Metals and Mining; Pulp and Paper; Transportation; Petroleum; Aboveground Tanks; Fossil Power; Pipelines; Refinery; Nuclear Substations