Absolute Mechanical Pressure Gauges Datasheets
from Baumer Ltd.
Pressure measurement is our home turf: for measuring relative and total pressure you will find products with capsule elements and Bourdon springs at Baumer. Or absolute and differential pressure measuring equipment for pressures from 25 mbar to 1600 bar. Thanks to their robust stainless steel... [See More]
- Type: Absolute
- Diameter: 3.94
- Working Pressure Range: 5.8 to 363
- Operating Temperature: -4 to 140
from H.O. Trerice Co.
Since 1923 the H.O. Trerice Co. has consistently produced the most "Complete Line" of instrumentation and controls available to industry. Trerice has achieved this while maintaining an international reputation forexcellence in product design and quality. With pride, we present this introduction to... [See More]
- Type: Absolute (optional feature); Gauge (optional feature); Compound (optional feature); Vacuum (optional feature)
- Connection Size: 0.2500 to 5
- Working Pressure Range: 0.0 to 1000
- Diameter: 4.5
from QED, Inc.
Gauges Delivered, Customers Served. For more than 40 years, QED has been a leading supplier of miniature gauges to the aircraft, aerospace and defense industries. On the Earth's surface, flying through its atmosphere, or in the vacuum of space, QED will engineer and build a pressure gauge to meet or... [See More]
- Type: Absolute (optional feature)
from Uehling Instrument Company
Tank liquid level (any tank shape, vented or closed to atmosphere), wells, watertowers, reservoirs, sumps, sewage/water treatment, acids, caustics, chemicals, pharmaceutical products, fuels/oils, solvents, marine, paint/varnish, polymers. Measurement of gauge, differential or absolute pressure. [See More]
- Type: Absolute; Differential; Gauge; Vacuum
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 130
- Working Pressure Range: ? to 150
- Sensor Technology: Air Bubbler
from VACUUBRAND, Inc.
The DVR 2 is a fully electronic, versatile vacuum gauge for the measuring range from atmospheric pressure to 1 mbar/torr. The DVR 2 has an integrated pressure transducer made of alumina ceramic with outstanding corrosion resistance and superior long-term stability. A particular advantage is its... [See More]
- Type: Absolute; Vacuum
- Diameter: 3.25
- Working Pressure Range: 0.0145 to 15.66
- Operating Temperature: 50 to 104