Foundry / Metal Processing Refractory Shapes
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
OMEGATITE ®650 is an alloy of silicon nitride and aluminum oxide. This superior refractory material has the combined properties of silicon nitride (high strength, hardness, fracture toughness, and low thermal expansion) and aluminum oxide (corrosion resistance, chemically inert, high temperature... [See More]
- Applications: Refractory or High Temperature Insulation; Thermal Insulation or Fire Proofing Material; Abrasion Resistant; Foundry / Metal Processing; Corrosion resistant; Molten Metal Measuring
- Alumina / Aluminate Type: Alumina
- General Type / View: Dielectric; Oxide Ceramics; Ceramic Rod / Tube; Precast, molded or fabricated shape; Specialty Material; Thermal and Refractory Ceramics
- Specialty Ceramic Type: Mullite (optional feature); Silicon Nitride
from BNZ Materials, Inc.
Developed to be a high temperature replacement for asbestos Transite [See More]
- Applications: Refractory or High Temperature Insulation; Foundry / Metal Processing; Chemical or material processing; Structural
- Silicate: Silica or fused silica
- General Type / View: Ceramics; Precast, molded or fabricated shape; Thermal and Refractory Ceramics
- Specialty Ceramic Type: Calcium Silicate