Modular Fixturing Machining Clamps Datasheets
from PHD, Inc.
Series GRM Pneumatic Workholding Clamps are ideal for sheet metal clamping and feature a simple design, high clamp force, and durability. Units are available in three sizes with 13 jaw styles each, up to 500 pounds clamp force, and include many options for mounting, switches, and tips. The... [See More]
- Features: Interchangeable Jaws; Locking feature to fix gage opening; ModularFixturing; Side Mounted (optional feature)
- Application: Metalworking; Sheet Metal Handling, Automotive, Assembly, Molded Carpet Manufacturing, General Industrial Automation
- Clamp type: Cam Clamps
- Load Limit: 225 to 500
from Carr Lane Manufacturing Co.
FEATURES: Our Tiny Vise ® M-series incorporates a modular jaw design for greater adjustability. This new modular system allows adjusting your workpiece engagement point by adding or removing spacers. This is useful when using the same fixture for machining a family of parts, or when workpiece... [See More]
- Features: ModularFixturing
- Application: Metalworking
- Clamp type: Side / Edge Clamp
- Clamping Width: 0.3125 to 0.5000