Braided Product Glass Fibers and Fiberglass Cloth Datasheets
from Mid-Mountain Materials, Inc.
Mid-Mountain manufactures textiles designed for use as thermal seals and barriers for high temperature applications in moderate to severe environments. In 1976, we began manufacturing Channel Tapes and Tadpole Tapes for use as seals in gas fireplaces and pellet stoves. Since then, we have engineered... [See More]
- Type: Braided; Rope or Cordage; Sleeving or Wraps
- Thickness: 0.0620 to 0.1250
- Material: Fiberglass
- Width / OD: 0.12 to 60.00
from Darco Southern, Inc.
Braided Tetraglas Tubing. A performance engineered product made from texturized Tetraglas yarn which is braided into a high quality tubing. Recommended as sleeving for copper or aluminum tubing, electrical appliance leads and cables, as well as other conductors to provide thermal and insulation... [See More]
- Type: Braided; Sleeving or Wraps
- Width / OD: 0.25 to 5.00
- Material: Texturized Tetraglas® Yarn; Fiberglass; Coated / Sized (optional feature)
- Length: 40.0 to 466.7