Automotive / Vehicular Superalloys
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
MP35N Superalloy Strip, Coil, Foil & Wire, AMS 5758, AMS 5844, AMS 5845, ASTM F562. APPLICATIONS OF MP35N. Fasteners. Springs. nonmagnetic electrical components. medical instruments. medical and dental devices. seawater. oil and gas well. chemical applications. food processing environments. [See More]
- Applications: Automotive or Vehicular; Biomaterial; Chemical or material processing; HV / Electrical; Marine; Oil & Gas Wells; Fasteners, Springs, Medical Instruments, Medical and Dental Devices, Seawater, Food Processing Environments, Nonmagnetic Electrical Components
- Specifications: UNS; AMS; ASTM / ASME
- Superalloy Type: Cobalt Alloy Based Superalloy
- UNS Number: 30035
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
Corrosion and abrasion resistant, tough and durable, NITRONIC 30 is the stainless steel for your abrasive needs. Ball mill tests have shown that many application standards, such as AR 500 suffer six to seven times as much metal loss as NITRONIC 30. Economical, low alloy, corrosion resistant,... [See More]
- Applications: Abrasion Resistant; Automotive or Vehicular; Chemical or material processing; Marine; Wear resistant parts or tooling
- Specifications: UNS; ASTM / ASME
- Superalloy Type: Iron Based Superalloy
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Foil; Profile or Structural Shape