Quick Release Machining Clamps Datasheets
from Carr Lane Manufacturing Co.
Combination clamp and locator with a unique upward clamping action. Up-Thrust Clamps locate off of the part's top surface and clamp up from below. Pushing down on the cam handle pulls the lower jaw upward. This clamps the workpiece against the stationary upper jaw, whose bottom surface is ground for... [See More]
- Features: Locking feature to fix gage opening; QuickRelease
- Application: Metalworking
- Clamp type: Hook / Swing Clamp
- Clamping Width: 0.8125
from Jaygo, Inc.
This quick-release pressure vessel clamp system is the most practical and widely used means of positively securing flanges on pressure vessels in processing plants. The clamps replace conventional swing bolts and typically provide substantial saving over stud bolts on any vessel or processing... [See More]
- Features: AdjustingScrew; QuickRelease
- Application: Pressure Vessel
- Clamp type: Segmented Screw Clamp
- Capacity / Jaw Opening: 0.5118 to 0.9449