Tungsten / Refractory Metal Thin Film Equipment
from EBARA Technologies, Inc.
Gas Inlet Devices. Patent gas inlet devices minimize rate of restriction and automatic gas inlet plunger removes restrictions without process interruptions. Second Scrubbing Chamber. Five fine spray, high velocity nozzles ensures effective removal of impurities. First Scrubbing Chamber. Coarse... [See More]
- Materials Processed: Tungsten; Metal; Silicon; Polymer; Nitrides
- Process: Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Type: Free Standing System; Cluster Tool
- Applications: Semiconductors
from Plasma Etch, Inc.
The all aluminum chamber features over 240 square inches of active processing surface with the three level standard configuration. The clean design features an industrial powder coated frame to guard your processing environment from contamination. [See More]
- Materials Processed: Tungsten; Metal; Gallium Arsenide or Compound Semiconductors; Precious Metals
- Process: Plasma Etching and Cleaning
- Type: Laboratory or Benchtop
- Applications: Research / Surface Analysis; Printed Circuit Boards