Tungsten / Refractory Metal Thin Film Equipment Datasheets
from EBARA Technologies, Inc.
Gas Inlet Devices. Patent gas inlet devices minimize rate of restriction and automatic gas inlet plunger removes restrictions without process interruptions. Second Scrubbing Chamber. Five fine spray, high velocity nozzles ensures effective removal of impurities. First Scrubbing Chamber. Coarse... [See More]
- Materials Processed: Tungsten; Metal; Silicon; Polymer; Nitrides
- Process: Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Type: Free Standing System; Cluster Tool
- Applications: Semiconductors
from Plasma Etch, Inc.
The all aluminum chamber features over 240 square inches of active processing surface with the three level standard configuration. The clean design features an industrial powder coated frame to guard your processing environment from contamination. [See More]
- Materials Processed: Tungsten; Metal; Gallium Arsenide or Compound Semiconductors; Precious Metals
- Process: Plasma Etching and Cleaning
- Type: Laboratory or Benchtop
- Applications: Research / Surface Analysis; Printed Circuit Boards
from ULVAC Technologies, Inc.
Parallel-beam batch type and load-lock type sputter systems. Series models include batch types, simple load-lock types with a linear input mechanism, and tray-transfer load-lock types. [See More]
- Materials Processed: Aluminum; Tungsten; Metal; Silicon; Dielectric or Ceramic; Oxides; Silicides; Nitrides; Germanium; Gallium Arsenide or Compound Semiconductors; Magnetic/Optical Materials
- Process: Physical Vapor Deposition; DC Magnetron Sputtering; Plasma Etching and Cleaning (optional feature)
- Type: Batch
- Applications: Flat Panel Display; Optical Coatings; Photovoltaic or solar cell; Research / Surface Analysis; Semiconductors; Magnetic storage; General