Dielectric (Transformer / EDM) Petroleum and Mineral Oil Products Datasheets
from Magnalube, Inc.
Magnalube-G PTFE grease will ultimately reduce the costs associated with maintenance, part replacement, and new machinery by reducing wear and protecting sensitive parts in a wide range of demanding applications. Magnalube-G PTFE Grease deposits a fine, protective and lubricating film on metal... [See More]
- Type / Function: Grease / Gel; Lubricant; Corrosion Inhibiting or Rust Preventative; Release Agent or Mold Release; Dielectric or Electrically Insulating; Specialty, Proprietary or Other; BoundaryLubricant PTFE,ElastomerThickend
- Viscosity Index: 95
- Kinematic Viscosity: 165.0 to 180.0
- Specific Gravity: 1.07 to ?
from Mobil Industrial Lubricants
Mobilgrind Series mineral oils are designed for conventional and high-speed grinding and honing applications across a wide range of materials and operations. They can be used in centralized systems or in individual machine tools. Designed to prevent staining of non-ferrous alloys and copper tubing... [See More]
- Type / Function: Lubricant; Metal Working; Grinding Fluid; Metal Forming; Dielectric or Electrically Insulating; Specialty, Proprietary or Other
- Specific Gravity: 0.8300
- Kinematic Viscosity: 4.0
- Flash Point: 248
from Total Lubricants USA, Inc.
Mineral oil based, type I electrical insulating oil. Recommended for use in electrical equipment such as distribution, substation transformers, circuit breakers, oil filled capacitors, switches, tap changers, and electrical reclosures. [See More]
- Type / Function: Dielectric or Electrically Insulating
- Applications: Electrical / Electronic
- Composition / Chemistry: Mineral Oil; Petroleum or Mineral Oil