Coated Silica, Quartz, and Silicate Materials
from Aremco Products, Inc.
Aremco ’s high temperature ceramic adhesives are unique inorganic formulations for bonding and sealing ceramics, metals, quartz, graphites, textiles, and composite materials used in design, process and maintenance applications to 3200 °F. These advanced materials, which exhibit high... [See More]
- Performance Features: Refractory or High Temperature Insulation; Glaze or protective coating
- Applications: Chemical or material processing; Foundry / Metal Processing
- Silicate Type: Al Silicate or Mica Based; Alumina Silica
from Superior Technical Ceramics Corp.
Sharp edges at the ends may be broken to prevent chipping. Thread may be countersunk a maximum of 1/16" deep to prevent chipping. .006"/ inch max camber allowance. Threads must accept a Class 1 metal screw to the above minimum thread depth. Threads will be perpendicular within 2 degrees of ends or... [See More]
- Performance Features: Dielectric; Glaze or protective coating
- Shape / Form: Ferrule / Eyelet; Rod
- Silicate Type: Steatite
- Length: 0.3750