Optics / Optical Grade Silica, Quartz, and Silicate Materials
from San Jose Delta Associates, Inc.
Macor is a relatively easy material to machine using ordinary carbide drills, end mills, taps, etc. and doesn ’t require post machining firing. Macor-Machinable Glass Ceramic is also unique in that it can withstand 1000 °C, has low thermal conductivity and is a good electrical insulator. [See More]
- Performance Features: Machinable ceramic; Optical Grade; Refractory or High Temperature Insulation; Thermal Insulation or Fire Proofing Material; Composite; Dielectric
- Shape / Form: BarStock
- Silicate Type: Glass Ceramics
- Length: 3
from Wacker Chemical Corp.
Synthetic, hydrophilic, amorphous silica, produced via flame hydrolysis. Standard product for industrial applications. Special features. White colloidal powder of high purity. Application. HDK ® N20 is applied as a thickening and thixotropic agent in many organic systems, e.g. in unsaturated... [See More]
- Performance Features: Optical Grade
- Composition: 99.8 % Silicon Dioxide
- Silicate Type: Silica or fused silica
- Shape / Form: Powder, Grain or Grog