from Insaco, Inc.
Custom cordierite substrates or parts machined to your specifications [See More]
- Applications: Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Structural; Wear resistant parts or tooling
- Composition: Magnesium Aluminum Silicate
- Silicate Type: Cordierite
- Bond & Processing: Sintered / Fired
from San Jose Delta Associates, Inc.
Macor is a relatively easy material to machine using ordinary carbide drills, end mills, taps, etc. and doesn ’t require post machining firing. Macor-Machinable Glass Ceramic is also unique in that it can withstand 1000 °C, has low thermal conductivity and is a good electrical insulator. [See More]
- Applications: Abrasion Resistant; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Structural; Wear resistant parts or tooling; Aeropsace, Nuclear, Medical, Fixturing, Welding
- Shape / Form: BarStock
- Silicate Type: Glass Ceramics
- Length: 12
from ZIRCAR Refractory Composites, Inc.
ZIRCAR Refractory Sheet Type RSLE-501 is a low expansion high strength reinforced silica matrix composites in a cylindrical form. This remarkable material was designed for use as a high strength, durable insulator in induction heat treating applications. RSLE-501's very low thermal expansion... [See More]
- Applications: HV / Electrical; Structural; Thermal Applications
- Composition: SiO_2 , Other Oxides
- Silicate Type: Silica or fused silica
- Shape / Form: Custom Shape (optional feature); Tube