Structural Ceramic Tube and Ceramic Rod Products Datasheets
from Aremco Products, Inc.
Aremco offers a broad range of machinable and fully-dense ceramic materials for applications in which high temperature insulation, thermal shock resistance and high dielectric strength are required. Aremcolox and Super-Heat ceramics include compositions based on alumina, alumino-silicates,... [See More]
- Applications: Refractory or High Temperature Insulation; Foundry / Metal Processing; Chemical or material processing; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Structural; Wear resistant parts or tooling
- Material Type: Specialty Material; Zirconium Phosphate
- Shape: Rod
- Dielectric Constant: 7
from San Jose Delta Associates, Inc.
Macor is a relatively easy material to machine using ordinary carbide drills, end mills, taps, etc. and doesn ’t require post machining firing. Macor-Machinable Glass Ceramic is also unique in that it can withstand 1000 °C, has low thermal conductivity and is a good electrical insulator. [See More]
- Applications: Optical Grade; Refractory or High Temperature Insulation; Abrasion Resistant; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Structural; Thermal Insulation or Fire Proofing Material; Wear resistant parts or tooling; Aeropsace, Nuclear, Medical, Fixturing, Welding
- Width / Diameter: 0.1880 to 3
- Shape: Rod
- Length: 12
from ZIRCAR Refractory Composites, Inc.
ZIRCAR Refractory Sheet Type RSLE-501 is a low expansion high strength reinforced silica matrix composites in a cylindrical form. This remarkable material was designed for use as a high strength, durable insulator in induction heat treating applications. RSLE-501's very low thermal expansion... [See More]
- Applications: Refractory or High Temperature Insulation; HV / Electrical; Structural; Thermal Insulation or Fire Proofing Material; Thermal Applications
- Width / Diameter: 2.5
- Shape: Custom Shape (optional feature); Tube
- I.D.: 2