Nuclear Metal Plates and Plate Stock
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
Inconel 600 is a nickel-chromium alloy with good oxidation resistance at higher temperatures, with good resistance in carburizing and chloride containing environments. Inconel 600 is a nickel-chromium alloy designed for use from cryogenic to elevated temperatures in the range of 2000 deg F(1093 deg... [See More]
- Applications: Chemical or material processing; Nuclear; Pressure Vessel (PVQ); Wear resistant parts or tooling
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS
- Type: Nickel; Alloy; Miscellaneous Nonferrous Metal or Alloy
- UTS: 90000 to 110000
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
Molybdenum TZM is an alloy of 0.50% Titanium, 0.08% Zirconium and 0.02% Carbon with the balance Molybdenum. TZM alloy is manufactured by either P/M or Arc Cast technologies and is of great utility due to its high strength/high temperature applications, especially above 2000°F. [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Electronics or semiconductors; Nuclear; Metalworking
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; B-386, B-387
- Type: Molybdenum; Refractory / Reactive; Alloy
- Thickness: 0.0070 to 1
from Leading Edge Metals & Alloys, Inc.
Like niobium, tantalum is a heat-tolerant refractory metal with excellent corrosion resistance. Often alloyed with other metals, tantalum is used to make super alloys used in chemical processing, jet engines and nuclear reactors. Its oxidation properties also make it an excellent choice for many... [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Biomaterial; Electronics or semiconductors; Nuclear
- Thickness: 1.00E-3 to 2
- Type: Refractory / Reactive; Tantalum; Alloy
- Width / OD: 12 to 24