Refractory / Reactive (UNS R) Metal Plates and Plate Stock Datasheets
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
Many practical applications of Tungsten are based on its high melting point and density and its low vapor pressure. Tungsten is an excellent material for high vacuum technology, dimensional stability, glass seals and furnace construction. In addition, Tungsten ’s high density gives it a... [See More]
- Type: Molybdenum; Refractory / Reactive; Pure, Unalloyed or Very Low Alloy Additions
- Thickness: 0.0070 to 1
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; B-386, B-387
- Width / OD: 12
from Elmet Technologies, Inc.
Material from .090 inches to 3 inches in thickness is classified as molybdenum plate. It is widely used in the construction of furnace tooling and parts and as a feed stock for the fabrication of parts for the electronics and semiconductor industries. Standard availability is described below. Other... [See More]
- Type: Molybdenum; Refractory / Reactive
- Width / OD: 0.2500 to 24
- Thickness: 0.0900 to 0.5000
- Length: 24 to 110
from H.C. Starck Inc. - Fabricated Products Group
Molybdenum sheet, plate and foil are supplied with a cold-rolled and chemically-cleaned surface. Because of their strength and workability, very thin sheets of tantalum and niobium can be clad to other surfaces, providing superior corrosion protection and cost effectiveness. Depending on your... [See More]
- Type: Molybdenum; Refractory / Reactive; CladBimetal
- Features: Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Corrosion Resistant
- Applications: Chemical or material processing; Wear resistant parts or tooling; Defense
- Processing, Temper & Finish: Wrought
from Leading Edge Metals & Alloys, Inc.
Composed of iron, nickel and cobalt, Kovar ®1 has thermal expansion characteristics similar to hard glass, making it an excellent choice for glass-to-metal hermetic seals. Kovar ® is widely used in the electronics industry. [See More]
- Type: Cobalt; Nickel; Refractory / Reactive; Alloy
- Width / OD: 12 to 24
- Thickness: 1.00E-3 to 2
- Length: 75 to 144
from Materion Corporation
Alloy 25 strip by Materion Brush Performance Alloys provides the highest strength of any copper beryllium alloy, with electrical conductivity considerably greater than other, high strength copper alloys. Since Alloy 25 is heat treated after forming, it provides excellent formability and ductility. [See More]
- Type: Copper; Refractory / Reactive; Beryllium
- Features: LightAlloy
- Applications: Automotive or Vehicular; Electronics or semiconductors; Wear resistant parts or tooling; Wellhead
from Rhenium Alloys, Inc.
Rhenium Alloys offers Rhenium and Molybdenum-Rhenium in plate, sheet, foil and ribbon. For over 45 years, Rhenium Alloys has been delivering high performance refractory metals to customers who desire an alloy that can withstand extreme temperatures and harsh environments. One source, superior... [See More]
- Type: Refractory / Reactive
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Chemical or material processing; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Resistance Alloy / Heating; Wear resistant parts or tooling; Radar Systems, Components, Sputtering Targets, Heating Elements, Shields & Liners
from Universal Wire Works Inc.
Universal commercially pure titanium is extremely versatile for applications requiring high temperature resistance together with resistance to many chemical reagents. Commercially pure (cp) titanium has many unique properties providing industry with answers to a host of equipment problems. CP... [See More]
- Type: Refractory / Reactive; Titanium
- UTS: 50000
- Specifications: AMS
- Yield Strength (YS): 25000