Marine Metal Plates and Plate Stock
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
Overview. FERRALIUM 255 is finding many cost effective applications in the chemical, marine, metallurgical, municipal sanitation, plastics, oil and gas, petrochemical, pollution control, wet phosphoric acid, paper making and metalworking industries. Called "super" because it is more alloyed than... [See More]
- Applications: Chemical or material processing; Marine; Oil & Gas Wells
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; UNS
- Type: Stainless; Alloy
- UTS: 110000
from Leading Edge Metals & Alloys, Inc.
Titanium is a silvery-white, corrosion-resistant metal with a high strength-to weight ratio. Because it is both light and strong, it is used extensively throughout the automotive and aerospace industries. Its ability to maintain strength even with prolonged exposure to saltwater also makes it... [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Automotive or Vehicular; Biomaterial; Marine
- Thickness: 1.00E-3 to 2
- Type: Refractory / Reactive; Titanium; Alloy
- Width / OD: 12 to 24
from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C46400 Naval Brass "Lead Free". Naval Brass C46400 is nominally composed of 60% copper, 39.2% zinc and 0.8% tin. As is typical of brass alloys with the duplex alpha + beta structure, C46400 has good strength and rigidity. By substituting tin for an equal quantity of zinc, a high corrosion resistance... [See More]
- Applications: BuildingConstruction; Marine; Pressure Vessel (PVQ); Wear resistant parts or tooling
- UNS Number: 46400
- Type: Copper; Alloy
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; CDA; SAE; UNS; ASTM B-21, AMS 4611