Audio / Video Resistors
from Ohmite Manufacturing Co.
Tubular Wirewound. Ohmite now offers the Audio Gold Resistor Family, specifically designed for high-end loudspeaker and amplifier applications. These resistors utilize high quality resistance wire wound on a ceramic core, terminated, and finished with our flameproof Centohm ® coating. Ohmite... [See More]
- Category / Application: Audio / Video
- Technology / Construction: Ceramic Composition; Wirewound
- Configuration: Single Resistor
- Mounting / Packaging: Axial Leads (optional feature); Tab Terminals (optional feature)
from RCD Components, Inc.
LOW OHM CHIP RESISTORS. RCD ’s ML series offers cost-effective solutions for low resistance applications and are particularly ideal for various types of current sensing, voltage dividing, battery and pulse circuits, including linear and switching power supplies, power amplifiers, consumer... [See More]
- Category / Application: Audio / Video; Industrial
- Mounting / Packaging: Surface Mount Technology (SMT / SMD); 0402 (optional feature); 0603 (optional feature); 0805 (optional feature); 1206 (optional feature); 2010 (optional feature); 2512 (optional feature)
- Technology / Construction: Thick Film (Chip); Metal Plate
- Resistance Range: 0.5000 to 1.00E6