Waste Treatment Metalworking Fluid Filters Datasheets
from Shelco Filters - Division of Tinny Corp.
Manufactured in various styles, materials and media types for optimal particle retention efficiency and solids-loading capacity. Standard sizes fit most bag filter housings. Micron Ratings from 1 to 1500 Microns. Materials of construction include Polypropylene, Polyester, Nylon, Nomex (for high... [See More]
- Application / Industry: Food or Beverage Processing; Waste Water
- Filtration Grade: 1.00 to 1500.00
- Type: Bag; cartridge
- Maximum Temperature: 180 to 300
from ISC Sales, Inc.
ISC's line of single cartridge filter housings is a lightweight, economical design suitable for a wide variety of filtration applications. The 100% stainless steel provides superior corrosion resistance and durability. These vessels accept the standard 4.5? diameter double open-ended cartridges, but... [See More]
- Application / Industry: Electronics; Food or Beverage Processing; Waste Water
- Flow Rate (Liquids): 25.0 to 125.0
- Maximum Pressure: 150
- Maximum Temperature: 200
from Klinkau America, Inc.
The membrane plate »Empty Chamber « Clipp design is the latest development of the membrane plate product line. A combination with the advantages of the standard fixed welded membrane plate and the replaceable membrane plate makes this type of membrane plate a unique design. ADVANTAGES OF... [See More]
- Application / Industry: WaterSupply; Waste Water
- Filtration Product: Oil; Clay/ Sugar/ Mash
- Maximum Pressure: 102 to 232
- Filter Medium Material: Polypropylene (optional feature); PVDF (optional feature); EPDM
from Pentair Industrial
Coreflex Series Pleated Cellulose Cartridges are economical, 20 micron, double open end filters designed for commercial and industrial filtration applications. Coreflex cartridges are available in nominal 20-inch lengths with 2.5- or 4.5-inch diameters. [See More]
- Application / Industry: Industrial Engine; Waste Water; Commercial, Industrial, Pre-filtration
- Maximum Temperature: 125
- Filtration Grade: 20.00
- Element Size: 2.5" Dia. X 9.75" to 40" lg.
from Sanborn Technologies
High-Capacity Ultrafiltration Systems. UF 3000 • UF 4000 • UF 5000 • UF 6000. Sanborn's High-Capacity Ultrafiltration (UF) Systems employ wide-channel (half-inch) tubular membrane technology to separate water from suspended solids and emulsified oils, and reduce wastes by as much... [See More]
- Application / Industry: Waste Water
- Maximum Temperature: 50 to 125
- Flow Rate (Liquids): 2.1
- Filtration Product: Coolant; Aqueous Parts Washer Solutions, Vibratory, Burnishing, and Deburring Wastes, Food Processing Wastes, Air Compressor Blowdown, Printing Press Washwater