Frequency Vibration Measurement Instruments and Vibration Analyzers Datasheets
from ifm efector inc.
Diagnostic electronics for vibration sensors, Plastic housing, Combicon connection, Switching output, Analog output [See More]
- Signal Inputs: Current; Frequency; Digital
- Frequency Range: 0.0 to 10000
- Displacement Range: 0.0 to 5
- Number Channels: 4
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
All industrial machinery vibrates. Monitoring the level of vibration is a useful guide to a machine ’s condition. Poor balance, worn bearings, misalignments, and loose fittings in the structure will increase levels of vibration. By monitoring vibration levels, you can determine when machinery... [See More]
- Signal Inputs: Frequency
- Frequency Range: 10 to 1000
- Acceleration: 20.39
- Accuracy: 5.00
from Metrix Instrument Co.
Low cost protection system, setpoint test feature, optional display [See More]
- Signal Inputs: Voltage; Current; Frequency
- Number Channels: 1
- Frequency Range: 2 to 3000
- Device Type: Instrument / Meter
from MTI Instruments Inc.
Only the PBS-4100 automatically collects and records the vibration data, calculates a precise balance solution, and determines the specific balance weights required - and all in one shot, after only one engine run. The high-resolution screen displays a diagram of the engine balance flange, and shows... [See More]
- Signal Inputs: Voltage; Frequency
- Accuracy: 1.00
- Frequency Range: 5 to 10000
- Number Channels: 5